Starting to think buZZsaw BRAD might be the only guy in Connecticut running Stihls! He might learn eventually :rofl: :lol:
At least ct has one good thing going for it
Yeah probably only 15 minutes from your place & drive by it all the time :rofl: :lol:
Exactly, if I hadn’t already bought 2 saws in the last month, I’d be trying to find a member here to snag it for me
Apparently ct is crawling with good deals on huskies
You should be buying all these instead of teasing us with them. That looks like a good deal. Shouldn’t last long
It’s a bad thing for that guy, but I need to hear stories like that to remind me to be more careful. I think I got kind of careless while cutting...
I c thanks for the info
I thought Jonsereds were Husqvarna in disguise???
There’s probably 35 to 40 cottonwoods in that mess & cedars like the stars in the heavens. There was one more orange saw in the pickup (the 357xp...
I like orange :D
Nope.., that’s the end of it. Just lay em down. There’s a chit load of cedars under all the cottonwoods. laid down the cedar and dropped the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This was fun....but now I’m tired !!!
The more I get into saws, the more I think I need a ported one, this 357 may be the one to get it! I paid $275 for it
Oh yeah there was plenty of them too. But not your 28 super :(
I had a conference in Billings Montana over the last weekend. And apparently my CAD was not put into remission with the purchase of a Husqvarna...
And probably sell some saws
And if you get it you’ll be a husky man for life!!!!
I just gave $350 for one that appears to be in about same condition. See my post “ how it came to me “ I’d be all over it at that price
Was....???