It WAS a sickly tree. Was sure it was a fruit tree of some sort but never any fruit or blossoms. After they were on the ground I found 6 pathetic...
Nice catch. I didn’t realize that was the one Stihl chain I have, but that would explain it. Husky chain would have zipped right through the nail...
Haven’t actually burned any. It’s all been going in the grill and smoker. Best smelling stuff ever!!
I just reread the original post, I thought the asking price was $500. $600 is kinda steep, I’d probably try to get it down to 5 or pass
Not really a smoking “you suck” deal, but probably a fair price. I gave $240 for mine at a pawn shop.
I don’t have that much trouble splitting standing dead elm. Much easier than this little bit of live cottonwood I took down this spring and tried...
X2
So a 7900....what size class is that? 80cc 90?
They’ve teamed up!! :eek: Won’t be anywhere for a stray chunk of firewood to hide :picard:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just puttering in the processing area today & cleaning up. Had some apricot rounds that needed dealt...
345=45cc 357=57cc 562=60cc 266=66cc 372=71cc
Burr oak and 372xp and my friend used his 550 to clear a couple 8” hackberries that were in the LZ
Yep, lots of firewood! I was hoping that I would be able to get some of it but landowner is a wood burner.:( More firewood than my friend thought...
Sadly, no. Out of 6 saws on site only 2 got used. My 372 & friends 550. What little I seen of it, looked pretty clean.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My friend in the photos has a sawmill but didn’t think he had a bid enough saw to drop this big burr...
Me too
Went to help a friend fall a big oak for his saw mill. Landowner was there on his little new Holland tractor and had a 346 xp hanging behind the...
CATCH IT
Somebody got a good deal on a great saw
Ahh.. that there is :yes: