My wife doesn’t pay much attention to my saws. After you get about so many, & keep em all the same color they’ll never notice one or two new ones
Some is surprisingly heavy, then the next tree, not so much!
Pretty much what Backwoods Savage said. Looks like probably a couple rounds in the pile that shouldn’t be too bad
I’m beginning to wonder if brad has a real job other than hoarding wood. Don’t seem like there’s enough hours in the day for him to do anything...
You’ll know right away if the dead mystery wood is elm when you try to hand split it :axe:
I don’t think there’s a good battery made anymore. If you’ve had good luck with interstate I’d stay with it
Sadly I don’t think I’ll be getting any of that this year
Are the boards leaning on splitter tongue a manual log lift?
Yeah, you got a very valid point. But where’s the fun in it. I “need” another saw just as bad as I “need” another gun! I taught my wife when we...
That’s what I like to see...a man that can solve his own problems :handshake: Seems to be a rash of those saws popping up here lately
Hell yeah!!!! That’ll work :yes:
Good to hear your wife is on the mend, amazing what they can do nowadays. It’s tough to have a bad case of CAD and no way to treat it, never any...
Is that another new one? Didn’t you already have one of those? Or do you have another “you suck” award coming
ErikR So did you get it
Those look super cool!!:cool: How did you do it? Is it a durable finish or just for shelf queens?
Looks pretty good for it’s age. Older ones are fun to play with
Thanks, been a hell of a year!.... Learned lots, cut more wood, stacked up more wood, and bought more saws than ever before!
No.. definitely not worth keeping. Send it to me and I’ll figure out a place to put it so it won’t cause any problems :whistle:
One of those saws looks out of place in your pickup, what’s up with that???
Standing dead elm [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]