You’re infected aren’t you?:picard:be careful, it’s a slippery slope. Your chance of recovering from Coronavirus is WAY better than recovery for CAD
Your my idol!!:salute: I counted 24, is that right?
Was the “magnum” put on by you just for fun? Or by the guy that ported it?
I’m hearing good things about Husqvarna 572s:whistle:
It’s already had a go at the cottonwood logs. Friday I put a 24” sugi hara bar and new chain on it, balances perfectly. Might give it a run in the...
I got it all cleaned up and the oil hoses changed on Friday, so I took it out to the pile of cottonwood logs at work. It sometimes was a little...
There’s a right time for stuff to break??? When would that be?
Nice! That’s probably the one that you’ll never let go of
So do you have any of those older huskys of your dads?
I’m gonna be watching your progress with the carport conversion because I think this weekend I’ll be moving one onto my property. I’ve had it...
I know that in a large Husqvarna mount pattern a 28” sugihara weights the same as a regular factory 24” husky bar. Don’t know if that’s helpful to...
4-5” snow yesterday and last night. 11*f and -2 wind chills. Burning elm like always.
Yeah.... you have a Husqvarna in your avatar, & then you went and got a Stihl. Weird :loco: :crazy:
Hope to get it into some cottonwood logs on Saturday and see what it’ll do. Tried doing some tuning with it in a vice. Not sure if it is as good...
Got the 28” covered with the 372.
Got the oiling system squared away and put it back together. B/C aren’t too pure, lack of oil I’m sure. Anyway here it is. 24” bar seems like...
:binoculars:
The picture of the freshly bucked rounds, look like they could possibly be elm, but I wouldn’t bet my 266 on it.
. I could, and have used 100% elm for a winter's heat. Yep been there
Looks like the ‘lil husky saved the day for you. What kind of vines are those? Do you have kudzu up there?