Annnnd he is off and running!! Running a CAD fever!:wacky: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: that is a clean looking one.
Made some more rounds today. These are elm that was alive when cut last fall. I discovered that a 18” x 14” diameter green elm round is probably...
Thanks
Oops got that turned around. So you’re saying that you would recommend the double?
Save em for a campfire :camping: After you get a decent fire going set them on top and flames shoot out of them like a chimney. Kinda cool effect...
That’s another one I’ve been looking at, or possibly the double axle like Backwoods Savage has
I’m sure there’s no way to have it ready for burning in the upcoming season. I’m just hoping that the rounds shrink enough so the bark falls off...
I feel your pain. I burn mostly standing dead elm. But cottonwood is by far the most available around here. I don’t mess with it very often
All the above comments prompted me to save a bunch of the cottonwoods that I had to clear behind the shop I work at. Cleaned out a bunch in...
Yeah me too..... that’s why I own pickups
Thanks. That’s one of the ones I’ve been looking at
Is that 50” wide in the bed? Or axle width? Looks a good bit wider than the ATV
On Monday I checked out a property that I can cut all I want on. It’s a ranch homestead with multiple shelter belts. Lots of dead and down, and...
I got some burr oak earlier in the fall helping a friend get some wood stacked up for winter. It was fire killed 7 years ago I think. 90% of what...
Nope .... just a Charlie cheap ash, that is finally getting his man cave/ trophy room. Doing it all myself. The used tin only cost me $1 a sheet
Do you mean like this?[ATTACH]
I’ve thought about that. Slow moving off road tire that’s no good anyway, I think why not
That’s where it starts. I enjoy doing that also but rarely have the $$$ when the deal shows up
I’ve had good luck with HLSupply. Ordered from them a couple times, no complaints.
Have you considered having them foam filled?