Those things are hell on mice and rats. We had one living in the barn when I was a kid. Only one I've ever seen
That the bark isn't really similar. It's more flaky in his pic, versus the smoother bark in ours
Standing 24" red oak [ATTACH]
Thank you Dennis
You're in it...
Keep at it.... :makeitrain"
Just remember, Stihls can go in the front seat, greasy old Homelites go in the back lol
That was exactly my take on it also
First pic, the bark looks like our elm. But the wood kinda looks like red oak also. The second one looks like white ash
I sold Rope a ported 026 a year ago and a couple weeks later he sent me his ms261 to port. I have his 441 here right now that I'll be getting to...
Depends on how bad it's bent. If kinked on a 45, I'd scrap it as straightening it could weaken it. If it's just a little, try bending it back...
I don't know about "the" member, but I've done quite a few
All good now. Actually, I don't think that model ever had mtronic issues.
261 will cut similar to your 290. 50ish cc compared to 56 I believe. But it's 2 or 3 lbs lighter too. I think they're a great saw. Available with...
Redbull on ope can get you archer or tsumura. MG2186 can get you Oregon