Top handle saws.... And the old Homelite 150's :)
Let me know when you need my mailing address :) LOL
I have thought of grabbing one of those TimberPro top handle saws.... Just as a curiousity ! I think with propery maint... These China saws...
Nice score !!!
Looks great buddy !!! Perfect cuttin weather for sure :)
Shoot... I was thinkin about #1 :(. Should have though quicker i guess :)
Your pics always make me wanna get out in the woods right after I see them :)
Makes my back hurt just seeing those saws . But....totally jealous LOL :)
Wow !!!!
Me want one :)
Me drooling :drool:
Two 359's ? One left over for me then ! LOL :)
Those are goood saws i hear :) Congrats !!!!
Wow Gary !!!! I hear those are good runners :). What are the specs on that ? Congrats btw !
Sounds very interesting indeed :)
Indeed sounds like an excuse to shop !!
Thats a cool lookin saw right there :)
Exactly !
Very smart indeed :)
I like how you think :)