Thanks man ! I appreciate that. Ive been MIA for awile... Must have missed it :)
So I snagged Dads old Husqvarna 257 today .. As i go through it every once in a while whether he likes it or not :) This saw spends all its time...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Im usually just happy with a good muffler mod.... But one never knows :)
Impressive hickory killer ! Love how well it holds its rpm's :)
This has me thinking about the brand new "Ash Killing "machine i just bought :) Its pretty impressive in stock form i might add ! [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Niiice ! Glad i just got one :)
No doubt :)
I may have mentioned before that..... I Love Cherry !!!!!! :)
Beautiful country out there :)
Too many stupid rules for this guy. Ill stay right where im at :)
Dude !!!!!!! Sweet score :)
Looks loke you are doing just fine there :). Congrats !
Sweeet ! Love the old iron !! Keep us updated :)
Nice winter project :) hope u have more.... Gonna be a long winter lol !
:zip:
Good luck LOL !!!!!!!
+2 !!
Great old runner there !! Shouldnt last long :)
Kindling.... And the small stuff i use for starting my honey bee smoker :)