Running .325 still. 16 inch bar. I like it just fine. Not sure if im gonna go to 3/8.
Update !!! So you guys know the new 545 hates Ash. Heres more proof :). 6th tank through it. Running better and better. Actually gaining more...
Im running 36:1 as well ! Middle ground for thise who cant decide :)
As i and others have stated elsewhere... The 545 is cheaper.... And so little behind the 550xp in power that its silly to pay more for the 550 xp....
You need a good low 50 cc saw as well btw :)
Congrats buddy !!!!!! Im interested to hear your thoughts on the comparison. The balance on the new Husky 545/550xp....555/562xp is totally...
Nothing wrong with that !! I kinda like Echo myself :) Thats a really good value on the Timberwolf . Congrats :)
Plus.... Theres nothing more satisfying than being self sufficient :)
I love your last sentence. Fits my situation as well ! Well said buddy :)
Very nice :)
Wow :)
Oh man. One gallon at a time is the only way. Its a pain to remix so often... But totally worth it if you like your 2 stroke motors :)
I only run .325. On the 550 and 545. But i have no reasoning behind it ! Just how things ended up. I am running 16 inch bars on both saws......
X2
Cool old bugger :)
Envious....on all things pictured and mentioned LOL :)
Those are good old saws !!
Ehhhhh ...its sad :(
Totally agree !
The 359 is a great saw indeed. But the 545 is balanced way different... And for me.... Is more of a pleasure ! I bet there would be interest in...