Nice set up !! And warm i hope :)
And i still wish i would have bought it :)
A mix of Ash.... Cherry..... and Apple :). Now im hungry :)
Lookin good. I do the same thing... Only not stacked as nice lol :)
Perfectly said :).
Sheew doggies ! Thats what those big saws are for right there ! Nice work :)
I agree so much that i have nothing to ad !!! Cept a pic of the 545 doin what it do best :) 16 inch bar for me ! Balances right for me... And less...
All these big saws suggested here ! Why carry around a tank ? Get more work done in a day with a good 50cc saw and smaller diameter wood. Big...
Those are sweet indeed :)
Lol !!!!!!!!!!
Echo.... Echo....... Echo :)
Sweet buddy !! Nice looking saw. We need to get together... Ill bring its lil orange brother !! Great pics btw. Enjoy buddy :) :)
Dude !!!! Congrats buddy :). That is one nice saw !
Sweet saw !!!
I hate that feeling ! Lol! Hang in there buddy :)
I can agree to that :)
To me its info thats not really needed. Been using Husky mix for over 20 years... And am still using the saws from 20 years ago too. Still great...
The suspense :) lol
Less chain..faster cutting :)
I agree !