With soup looking that good :drool: i'd be useless too!
Some days you have it and some days you don't. That soup sounds like just the ticket. Tomorrow is another day.
If that tree had a name i'd call it Eileen! :doh: Another great take down Scotty! :salute:
pfft!!! I like the Benjamins as I can fit more under the mattress! :rofl: :lol:
How about a Mckinley? :whistle: [IMG]
Any guess as to the yield?
Quién tiene un trato en un portón trasero?
I swap chains or use the Stihl 2in1 to sharpen. If I was getting paid piece work I'd up my game, not that I dog it. I've cut side by side with...
Ive only been there once while they were running it. He was zipping back and forth moving IBC totes and keeping me going with logs. I think he...
Ive only seen a bluebird 2-3 times in my life. Would love to have them as regulars but our wooded area isn't their ideal environment. They like...
You really kicked azz on that pile. :saw: Any more chip drops coming or did you pause it for now? Should've given the guys your name and number...
Yeah no kidding. I think my record is 3 or 4. I've had one every day so far this year(except for my PT bucking gig new years day) with 3-4 this...
Part of a bunch of free stuff/scrap metal I got a couple years ago. My chain saw toolboxes take a beating (as does most of my other wooding...
I thought so, but it was too funny! :D
Way to go Joe. Make those Benjamins!
If BL is involved, I'd be there in a heartbeat. Hopefully it turns out to be a paying job with keeper wood. How far away is it?
Beech[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Got lots of those! :rofl: :lol:
I do very little roofing anymore. Trailer and dump would be helpful but logistically where I live they wouldn't work. I came close to getting a...
Got the two corners set yesterday and the end rafter. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ill frame the end wall the next time.