I have the 36" bar which would've been great, but it can be tough to keep the end of the bar from hitting the ground as well as looking over a big...
Yeah its nice when space is clear (or almost clear) and a lot of new inventory comes in. I hate having piles of rounds hanging around. How much...
Gotta love the frozen ground huh?
Keep bringing him loads like that and he may never fix it! :dex: I wouldn't.
He did say that. I told him his wood supplier wont be happy.
Hopefully it does. Lock the SOB(s) up and throw away the key!
WooHoo. :banana: :tractor:Good for you Gary! Really ashamed what one has to do in todays day and age to deter theft instead of having faith...
Not a bad idea considering what happened. My friend where I store and process wood is retiring the end of March so I thought of maybe starting up...
Half cord load of BL nuggets to a second year customer. Talked him into them back in the Fall when I delivered his first load of non BL...
Half cord load of barkless went yesterday to a 4th year regular. Forgot pics. I had contacted him a month ago and no response. Turns out all...
Actually Dave it doesn't suck...the chimneys blocked!!! :D
I have saved burls for turners. Don't come across decent ones that often. Usually there is some decay or defects.
Couple splitting sessions yesterday and today for a cord of beech splits that came back home to fill a couple half cord racks here that recently...
Sounds like some good stuff. I always enjoy scouting for scores after a wind storm. Looking forward to pics when you slice it up.
You were on the end of Santas annual run and he had eaten too many cookies? :santa: :D All kidding aside, I'm puzzled myself. Let us know what...
Well if its any consolation I'm going to the slammer with you. :emb: A cherry round I noodled last year that had pretty grain. Its firewood...
I don't harvest full trees that often but this guide is pretty accurate based on my experience. I harvest down to 3-4". Of course there's a lot...
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
X2
The Lowe's here sell it in the cull rack at half price. Been that way for a couple years now. Before that I'd get lumber for pennies on the...