Im thinking there should be a Summer weight, Winter weight, and Alaskan weight. :shiver: :D
Great video. :yes: Thats sound you hear are myself, buzz-saw & Sawdust Man gasping as you're turning millable cedar into firewood!:faint:
You better believe it! It will top off a half cord of elm from November. The rest will get mixed in somewhere. I have a half cord going out...
It was roadside since last week and its been pretty cold. Teens and lower 20's at night. Thankfully they weren't too big. My MO for elm is to...
Got the end "wall" up yesterday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes it was. Genuine and not scripted. They wanted more drama and he didn't so it was cancelled.
Friend of mine gifted me a pair of deer leather work gloves. Tried them a few times. I sweat too much and like trying to take a straight jacket...
Well I met my elm match yesterday. Ran some of it through the hydro right off the truck. My run of easy splitting elm ended. Cant believe how...
Cool that its close by. Ill have to check it out sometime. Thanks for sharing Thom
Had a guy inquiring about my maple smoker bundles. Turns out he needs good coaling wood for his pizza oven. Sold him some white oak heartwood...
Looking good Jeff. Im curious as to how much space you have between rows?
What type of gloves do you wear? Me the generic latex coated. I have the same only thicker for cold weather
We may get an arctic blast once or twice per Winter. It gets in the single digits/teens for a few days. Winters haven't been that cold in the...
TSC had empty shelves that had it for 8.99 on sale. (im assuming normal all season weight) I asked a guy Saturday when I was in there and he said...
Didnt watch the video but since I've been a member of the FHC I use the term dry instead of seasoned. I remember hearing Backwoods Savage say the...
I just googled it and the bark looks identical. And I can see why its called musclewood. Looks like the tree is flexing!
That tree was living and has bark.
Sounds like a plan. :handshake: At what temperature should I switch?
Small tree from yesterdays scrounge. I've seen them before. They don't get big. Im not thinking hop hornbeam as I know that is sometimes...
if it smells like fish! :whistle: :zip: :D