Mine is not too terrible...10 seconds maybe?
You talking about Sikaflex?
Coat the inside of the tire and the tube with powder (I use baby powder usually) before putting the tube back in...then inflate/deflate the tube...
That first one would be a lot funnier, if it wasn't so true!
We had too! ;) :D
I meant the old one...blurry blurry
Those will do a lot, but large diameter rounds are a real PITA on those little machines, and knotty knarly stuff will often stall them. That one...
You and buZZsaw BRAD ...either one of you could have been Bigfoots official photographer! :rofl: :lol:;)
Back before used truck prices went completely COO COO!
I kinda wondered if maybe that was the case...so it sounds like the post would end up being kinda sorta exactly in a precise-ish spot...
Yep, new bumper time
I know the feeling...I was 20/15 vision right up until a couple years ago...need readers now :hair:
That's the 4x4 switch by the radio...HL is still on the left like normal. You could get them with manual or electric 4x4 shifting
Not any of my USA $$$!
I'll see your $80k, and raise you $25k...guy doesn't even know what he has, that's a crew cab, not a super :headbang: [ATTACH]
If it was gas maybe...or 4x2...if it was diesel S/C XLT 4x4 then he got a SMOKIN deal!
Minivan truck? You mean a regular minivan? I don't think even a loaded one would be $80k. At least that truck is diesel...I thought at first it...
So how does that work exactly? You blast until you think its deep enough and then send it, crossing all fingers and toes that it actually goes...
Very nice, but :bug:
Vaguely, yes ;) Open cab...so this is gonna be the "summer tractor" this year, huh? :tractor: