The GF told me before her mother came to not put the plates down, apparently she refuses to eat at a friend of hers after witnessing dogs cleaning...
They've got that "what we're chewing on what we are supposed to be" look.... Good looking pups
Allan how are you calculating the 560kBtu you're getting in storage? Just curious
I know you're not a welder Gas. You could probably find a local shop to fab one that will be less than anything you could buy, and be stronger -...
I made the one for Ole Blue out of some 1x1 steel tubing for the uprights and a few 2x4's ripped in half, self tappers. If I ever put one on my...
Too bad BV... You could always try a milder pepper and do the same thing. Banana peppers if straight would work - I might even try a couple for...
I'd guess the first splits are tree of heaven. The second one's not Poplar, possibly black gum or winged Elm if you have that up your way
Nobody looked at you funny when you were stopped at street light right? That's some locust in a sedan:rofl: :lol:
Or I could shave:rofl: :lol:
Gf kept pointing out stray white ones in my goatee so I shaved it off at the beginning of summer - she wasn't happy I'm rocking the week long...
nothing they can do for them anyways - been there done that
Probably so Dennis. I remember swimming at the beach in southern Maine - it rarely got over 75. I think what makes 70 deg water worse is the low...
Sitting pretty level Gas. I'd be worried about bending the bed rails :yes:
I missed a few pages - glad everything is OK with Emma Loon We lost two dogs to what I assume was Coyotes, worry about Samson and Minnie going...
heck yeah get the rest of it. I loaded up the trunk of my Caddy STS more than a few times;)
You have sole dibs on this place? similar to the private dump I found - just a lot more logs:yes:
Don't feel bad, I had a similar brain fart years back with a 2gallon can, only put 1 bottle of oil in it. The Pullon farmhand, and a weedeater...
I've made strawberry jam since I was a kid with my grandmother. 2qt of crushed berries(core and wash under cold water) to 6cups sugar add 1/2tsp...
No they don't get added, they are part of the 17.4Mbtu/cord and I'm not adding anything from the steam that is created during the combustion...
Yes water has a heat content in Btu's - known as Enthalpy, shoot even a pound of air has energy content You are correct it takes some of the Btu's...