The saw in the video sounds awesome:thumbs: not the fastest in the cut
Have fun MW - college football is taken very seriously down here
If you have wild ones you could start moving them now, till some rows add compost. Cut the shoots back to about 2', dig with a pitchfork - helps...
1044 Imperial gal x 1.2 USg/IG = 1252.8 US gal 1252.8gal x 8.3 lbm/gal = 10398 lbm (this the tank weight) So for any temperature rise just use...
Here you go: http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/good-morning-for-a-brisket.6230/
Welcome to the club man. That truck should be a workhorse
It was a dark forest green matched the paint almost perfectly
I did a good bit of farming up there in the "Sticks" used to work a bunch of land for Old Chartier, we took care of his corn and pea rotation when...
I'll cut you some slack being from Standish and all:rofl: :lol:
I'm with you now;) So you can add another 30k that's closer to 77%:thumbs:
Don't strain yourself
This is how you can do it - I have a Chase card for the GF to use and have never bothered to even setup any billpay stuff with them....
Here's something like what I welded for the old z71 [ATTACH]
I'm going to say no.. They typically won't allow you to pay from anything other than a bank account w/routing # etc. There are some cards...
What are you using to deliver? What kind of market do you supply? Around here roughly $60 for a shortbox picked up, stacked level that's close to...
Those should set you up for a while Stinny. You know this is the Firewood Neighborhood? - not the empty wood rack 'hood:rofl: :lol: Let's see them...
Who's standing in front of it? You or your midget cutting partner
up or down?
I guess you may be underestimating storage transfer? 56F rise x 1044IGx 1.2 US gal x 8.3 lb/gal = 582kBtu The draw storage 0f 30k is what you...
I got out pretty easy with Billy Bob, he had an affliction for flip flops. We can't buy any chew toys with stuffing in them either - unless I want...