Insects, in this case carpenter ants. They get in through a broken dead limb, the ones that point upwards will collect rain water so the ants...
Nice load, always feels good stacking oak and the smell if you like the red is nice in the fall (got to get a whiff of it myself today;)) Curious...
Say the word "medicine" he darts, cowers down runs into the hallway or hides behind the kitchen table. Shoot he hears the drawer open from the...
I noticed this red oak while I was bucking another 8" dead stander, it wasn't 30' from me don't know how I missed it. Dropped it on a dead pine...
I'd call it the front Fifth wheel
And they are one of the few trees that will regrow off a cut stump. Starting to see a lot more of it as paint grade trim boards, grows fast...
Ours all get a preventic collar in the spring and wear them all summer. I couldn't see spending the extra for an additional set of drops on top of...
Free easy pine:thumbs: They even left handles on them for you
Burns fast leaves no coals and fine powdery ash - quite a bit of it. Good kindling and restart wood, or just like pine get the stove up to temp...
Its not as bad as you think, I lift mine with the burn tubes an have done so ~5-6 times. My thumb slipped inside the glove The edges of the baffle...
From my past experience it is easier to fit a normal square cut patch over the area and cut the hole to match the patch - then use strapping like...
Rock/chestnut Oak, swamp chestnut- white oak species
The above is not directed at anyone in particular - just my general feeling about CC's in general.;)
The GF thinks the extinguishers should be stuck in the back of some pantry - completely inaccessible:emb:. We agreed to a spot in the laundry...
It really didn't phase me too much, ordered a new one ~$100 including shipping. The original had some dings from the poker and the occasional log...
The rewards stuff can become some sort of reasoning for folks to impulse buy, even if you pay it off every month - did you really need the stuff...
And then My FU of the day [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Next few pictures: Brush tied up, I throw a wire brush and screwdriver for the cap in my cargo shorts. Cap prior to cleaning - black snot and...
Decided to get everything ready to go today. Picked up a new gasket yesterday, it got beat up pretty bad from coals spilling out on some of those...
I respected her wishes, the plates went in the sink. I did let them clean a few paper plates