Someone with the specific saw may chime in, but I'd doubt it will do anything but make it louder. My 041 is actually manufactured more like a...
Welcome Razo. I guess you saw that folks like pictures around here:rofl: :lol: Great first post, nice neat stacks and the hearth looks like it...
So I guess the stuff in my yard is Mulberry - never looked that close at it. My neighbor has a large one on his property and the bark is identical...
a used one $59k.... extra for the conveyor
Those are some massive rounds of cherry. Are they old line trees?
You forgot Bananas:banana: Welcome BCB:thumbs:
With just two of us that should be enough for a couple gallon freezer bags and a couple bowls for the game tonight
One of the hardest to kill back after cutting, I have three that will not die no matter the amount of glyphosate
Those look awesome DB. Smoke ring on such a small cut of meat such as country style spare rib is tough. So much fat sweats out during the initial...
So do you get your venison processed with maple syrup? or you just pour a bit on?
Still trying to convince the GF of this. Chili was originally a stew of meat and some peppers.
So the red oak shall not be cursed to 4yrs seasoning:D - did I mention it was dead standing? and felt pretty dang dry? could be ready next year if...
Just put the tin on before the pictures this morning - supposed to get 2"+ rain tonight I burn ~2 cords a year, 1 oak/hickory, the remaining...
Got some started this morning. Pork sausage, London broil, smoked pork loin, bell pepper, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, spices - beans will be...
for your stack viewing pleasure - this is just part of the red oak the fresh stuff on top, need some more bricks before I can start another stack....
Too early for the fourth food group:cheers:
That's a stick to your ribs breakfast. Looks great:drool:
I should have taken some pictures of what he already has done. I'll get some if/when he turns this stuff The two species that really surprised...
I'll get some stacked pics - contain yourselves:rofl: :lol:
There were 4 other smaller ones in this same tree, hydro's popped 'em without issue