Nice:thumbs: It will look sweet with an FHC stencil on the door. Cherry bombs probably sound pretty good when she's spooled up in 1st - 2nd. Looks...
Welcome Butcher, you know we have place where we can post pictures and vids of dead animals without upsetting the vegans around here.....and you...
36º this morning, warmed up a bit faster than yesterday - if we broke 62º under crystal clear Alabama blue skies. Warmed up a bit quicker today,...
81 acres left on it's own will do what nature intended it to do - create more than you can burn/process in a lifetime from snags/deadfalls. If...
You are much more diligent than myself to keep up with this:yes: your findings very much coincide with Uncle Augie findings in his solar kiln....
I hope to get some new pictures up, my camera is down - more the 12V battery is toast. Tried charging it this morning no dice, it eats C cells...
Are either of you any good at electrical troubleshooting and have a meter? Unplug the connector to the solenoid stick probes in the slots and set...
Make sure the internal float is not stuck up from transport as well - check above advice on the water line before going to far Boiler74 welcome...
Thanks Woodwidow and campinspecter for this recipe:thumbs: We made the meatloaf last night and it was quite tasty. It had a much more palatable...
Funny because I got a whole bunch of flap for suggesting the same thing on another forum - I guess that's why I hang out here... a bunch of folks...
Not sure if I'm following your math? 20gal x8.3 lbm/gal = 166lbm 1Btu/lbm/degF If your wood started near 70F that's 212-70= 142F 142Fx 166lbm...
I like that idea:yes: Always end up with some brown bags from the package store - GF likes to save them for breading/frying catfish(by far the...
You can upload multiple files at once from the same folder(no need to do each one then go back to the sub folder for the next) Hold the "SHIFT"...
So no new key is added? any additional adhesive on the taper or hope it never slips?
If I only took a few pictures of the monsters that I find around here. We have one I call a rhinoceros beetle has a big hooked horn on the front
86 today:dennis: They're forecasting low 40's for Sunday morning might shut the windows a bit:D No burning until I get a the new baffle anyways
Hard to tell Zap is the maple dead? or top just snapped. Leaves are changing a good bit there, we're getting a few red maple leaves here and there...
I'd take the smell of white oak over cherry....and the Btu's They both have their place in the smoker for different meats.
I sacrifice btu's and smell everyday:rofl: :lol:
Whole bunch of prime BTU's dropped in your yard, without you taking the risk of damage is worth it. Every tree I've paid to have taken down is a...