Similar to pool winterizer - it's just propylene glycol(less the corrosion inhibitors of automotive antifreeze). You'd be amazed at the number of...
Got a few sticks of it here as well;) Some splits of a knarly old pecan crotch Muscadine vine - no shortage of it here, I may just load the stove...
The cheap kingsford grill the GF bought me has the adjustable coal rack - it allows me to vary the heat to meat. Not the greatest of grills but...
Now onto the real question - how to get the cider with a bit of carbonation? We used to grab the jugs back on the farm that showed a touch of...
On par with finding wolves crawling out of a freshly shot squirrel - freaky stuff
Probably the best time of year for seasoning wood, warm breezy days with low humidty
The T-5 600 may be a better (more practical) option - your probably not going to see anything close to 1000V in homeowner application, same meter...
For standard things around the house there are a good number of reasonable options. I use mostly Fluke instruments and the T5-1000 is a good...
These are all very regionally dependent prices - demand must be high in my neck of the woods, because everytime I drive to work another stand has...
I'll get my pumpkin bread recipe up around Christmas, loaves for all the neighbors- and some warm buttered for myself:drool: Speaking of all...
SSSSHHHHH:zip:.... Alabama is the armpit of the south - don't let the cat out of the bag Glad you had a good time and made some good memories
You know how many times I used to get up ( or not fall asleep) back when I had an open hearth with glass doors - every time I had a fire. Back...
Yeah low draft of a small fire your aren't going to get a full airwash like a full stove load, if it persists when you get some colder temps and...
Sounded like a standup guy, and for sure a sense of humor. I'm raising a beer for you tonight Phil - godspeed
A man, a cast pan, a plan. The cast iron skillet never leaves our stovetop;)
The benefit of boiling jars is you can weed out the ones that break during processing - and you have to have the boiling bath ready when you've...
Tri-tip is very much a west coast cut, I very rarely see it in the butcher case here. I'd stick with the white oak for smoking, seems to give a...
quite possible, a burned boot arcing to the manifold. Or it's a weak valve spring, burned valve seat, sloppy timing chain - I'll stop there before...
Hydro's - hydraulically actuated wood splitter - the way to go when you think you want to burn full time. Or Kinetic energy Supersplitters/DR...
Shoulder season - the time of year when you need to knock the chill off in the house with quick hot fires fall and spring Shoulder wood - These...