I have an abundance of muscadine vines(basically a wild grape for those up north) - I don't have a comparison to real grape wood, but the smell...
Chili and dogs with mac n cheese trumps my thoughts... Chicken broccoli ziti in olive oil - big casserole pan Lasagna - not necessarily cheap to...
Dave double check the chain drive link gauge - I mixed up some .050 chains on an .063 bar and had the same struggles. I drilled the holes at a...
$18 with the box - which it had...
Before double insulated cases - the following year they switched to plastic molded cases. Most double insulated tools don't have ground plugs...
Just to prove that Potbelly stove aftershave exists: [IMG] [IMG]
Can't beat $20 for a saw made in the USA 1976 - not a commemorative edition or anything, but the last of the metal cased Skilsaws. Complete with...
I'm thinking the last thing I'd want in my yard on Halloween would be glass - even if I didn't care about the object. It's one thing to have...
Shawn if you're planning on working up that much wood (I know you like hand splitting) seriously consider either getting some hydro's (you'll...
I may be in the minority but I've had stihl chains last 20+ sharpening's. having a minimum of 3 chains sharp on hand and swapping after a tank or...
Stinny those worked out quite well:thumbs: Glad you could finally get them filled up for our viewing pleasure:rofl: :lol:
Can't remember how many cops(mostly staties) I've passed with Ole Blue loaded to the gills (granted it's a 1/2T) - and not a one has given me a...
Nice buck Cert:thumbs: On your property? - could be wandering through pre-rut activity...looking to stake out some does
sorry I had to:D
lean pork cuts - loins in particular, with some white oak has gotten my attention, ~1hr smoke @275-300 wrap and remove @130 internal. Fattier...
I don't do boxer briefs [IMG]
Flannel Sheets - who has them? What's better than a freshly made flannel sheet bed.....maybe a good alibi?
Planted broccoli two weeks ago and a rabbit found all but one of them. I made some round cages out of 1x1 wire the other night - hopefully they...
You'll end up with a lot of grass growing back. Spray the area with a bleach solution and then cover with a tarp let the sun hit it for a day/two-...
Put the trap out at night in the middle of the kitchen floor - you'll catch them