A .22 is always a handy thing to have around the house. I'm not into remodeling projects as much as I was years ago but I won't sell my hammer;)
Beautiful spot on the water there Greenstick
I have a riding mower - old snapper that I only use for sucking up leaves other than the bagger it's a POS. I can push mow the yard in ~20mins....
Confused? - you have a shallow water well? or a deep water well that transfers to a cistern? Is the area under your sink cabinet accessible from...
Glad this thread came up - I was browsing for one this morning. I don't have big enough yard to justify a tow behind and am thinking of a foot...
You wood boiler guys have it rough - huge door to just throw any old random sized hunks in:yes:
You have seen nothing until going to the walmart here during Talladega race week. We call it "people watching"
so I guess a split front window - only reason I brought it up.. those old windshields can cost a small fortune(for what they are anyways) restored...
that's what we're here for right? helping folks burn wood gooder and in this sub-forum learning things to make food moar bettah
if the glass is there and just covered to prevent stray bullets from encountering it? Cab corners rusted - check under the seats and floor pans,...
Lid stays closed unless I'm adding smoke wood/taking pics. Foiling the bird would defeat the smoking process . If you attempt one on a standard...
mmmmm... smoked pork. I just got done eating and that would make me go for seconds:thumbs:
These tablets are getting so intelligent they can't seem to suppress their exuberant feeelings:rofl: :lol:
finished product: [ATTACH]
I'll keep my old B&D for cutting concrete pavers - still has ~1/2" of brush left . That sucker built a dozen+ large decks and a lot of work...
I don't think beer can chicken really gets any beer flavor unless you cook it over direct heat with a foil barrier -from my experience anyways......
don't release all the secrets at once:rofl: :lol:
I don't know all the details of who owns who, but Dewalt is branded under the crown of B&D, Skil, and probably a few others IIRC I have an old...
it's that time of the cook:drunk: ....stay sober;)
My current circular saw is a black and decker back when they made solid tools, the bearings in it are shot/have been for a while. This is like...