I wouldn't want to try to lift it
I actually screwed up above and used the specific heat vice the actual Enthalpy which is closer to 20btu/lbm for water @68F it's edited, but...
It took me a little longer to open up my Mollier Diagram - had to account for those 365 Btu's :rofl: :lol:
There's 6203 BTU/lbm for doug fir - this is at 20% moisture content 2805lb/cord 17.4MBtu So.... 2805 x .20 = 561lbs of water in a 20% cord....
The disclaimer pops up briefly in the video "Not approved in all states" I wouldn't imagine one anywhere but in a shop/hunting shanty
If you go to the "List Memebers" tab you can edit your submission
Shouldn't be as bad as cutting green. Depending on how dead they are - if they are still holding needles there will be sap. If they're starting...
It's fading fast now - I can tell by how much farther the sum is in the southern hemisphere, dark on the drive to work, sunset when I leave work....
super clean nice little saw, they really do have a place in the bush - clearing lanes cutting limbs etc.
They are from a couple weeks ago - I actually cooked them the night before you posted this thread, I just never got the picture posted. I had a...