Good morning, members Sunny day ahead. 34⁰/46⁹ breezy I'll use the dry day to load the deck rack. Maybe go for a walk. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Showery day after heavy rains overnight. 40⁰/45⁰ breezy My folks had Dr appointments last week that were rescheduled...
2-4 inches of rain forecasted tonight. The ground is saturated. Look out downhill! More downpours possible for Sunday.
Good morning, members. A quiet day ahead of downpours tonight. 42⁰/60⁰ overcast. Rain starts at sunset. 2-3 inches expected, with gusty...
The medullary rays are showing on both end cuts.
Ever hear of a DVR? Oh.... you're probably a VHS guy. :whistle:
No companies from Ax Men. There's an outfit that does helo-logging. They bundle the logs and let the bundles slide down into water for a log...
Good morning, members. Rainy day ahead. 38⁰/47⁰ raw. A small fire will keep the dampness away. Barber wasn't open yesterday. So, I'll go...
I've watched the episodes. I'll stick with it.
It was buried in a mixed species stack.
Thanks for the info! Use a phrase that's easily remembered. "I.Like.3.Woods." Alphanumeric with punctuation. Works for me.
There I was... moving wood from the woodyard to the deck.... when lo and behold I come across some forgotten BL, about a dozen pieces. So I...
Good morning, members. Overcast day. Misty fog later. 43⁰/45⁰ A rainy week ahead. I'll top off the deck wood rack. I might go visit a...
It's not the Bruins, not the way they've been playing lately
Nice variety!
Good morning, members. Warm here as well. 44⁰/58⁰ cloudy. We had 1.25in rain yesterday/overnight. I hope to go for a walk this morning....
My buddy was feeling better today, so we moved the wood. [ATTACH] Just unload and dump it. [ATTACH] I got it all moved and covered. [ATTACH]...
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 35⁰/48⁰ heavy rain after noon. My buddy is helping me move some split red oak from my SIL's to...
Good morning, members. Nice sunny day ahead. 23⁰/48⁰ With rain coming for the weekend, I'll be refilling the deck rack. Possible lunch with...
I have several empty racks. I'm working on changing that. I think I'm just under 3 cord burned. That includes the conscious use of shoulder...