Well, I made it to Brian's twice. :thumbs:
Sorry to hear it. How easy is it to get sassafras seeds from other areas? I've never noticed any flowers or seeds on the small sassafras...
Ok, Lyle. Here's the area. [ATTACH] Here's the BL. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Lots o leaners [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This one was the thickest....
Ha. Not advertising, but for Staples at their corporate headquarters in Framingham ma.
It looks like the hillbillies of NH may need to deal with multiple area codes. :cool:...
Along one of my morning walk routes, I've noticed a number of blowovers. Upon closer inspection, it's BL. The area is adjacent to a property...
Good morning, members. One more nice day before showers tonight. 37⁰/65⁰ sunny. A this-n-that kind of day today. Be safe Be healthy
Lucky Timber wasn't under that logalanche!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 33⁰/60⁰ sunny calm. I'll be going for a nice walk this morning. Probable lunch with a friend....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 35⁰/52⁰ sunny with diminishing winds. I'll be taking dad to Miracle ear this morning. His hearing...
Looking good. Go big or go home, they say.
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. 31⁰/47⁰ breezy I have a dentist appointment this morning. I hope to go for a walk when I get back...
Truck looks tiny in there.
Good morning, members. Over an inch of rain overnight. Cloudy day ahead. Showers for the next few hours. 43⁰/51⁰ I hope to go for a walk,...
I'm confused..... happens often. How can one "spring forward" when it's still winter? :cool:
[ATTACH]
Can't wait to see the trailer in there. Nice job!
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 31⁰/42⁰ An inch plus of rain coming tonight. I hope to get a walk in this morning. Bruins hockey...
The wood base was to account for uneven ground.
Nice woodshed!! :whistle: