[ATTACH]
I've never sharpened a new chain.
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. Rain late afternoon. 36⁰/55⁰ 1st full day of Spring. [ATTACH] Not too much discomfort after...
Almost 2 yrs ago. 4/22. Time flies! Live from MikeInMa's Spring GTG..... kinda
Folks, this new member is a friend of mine. He's helped me bring scrounged firewood to my woodyard. He was at a mini-gtg I held a few years...
Gladiola hoarder!!!
Good morning, members. Cool day ahead. 32⁰/43⁰ sun/clouds. Dry I'll go for a walk this morning. Then, off for a root canal. :( Be safe Be...
More forecasted for the weekend.
See if Fiskars will honor the recoil rope. Nah.... never mind. :rofl: :lol:
Good morning, members. Decent but cooler day ahead. 38⁰/49⁰ dry. Cool for the rest of the week. I'll go for I a walk. Then run a few...
Baahaahaa.....:rofl: :lol:
Good morning, members. Showers this morning. 42⁰/58⁰ cloudy I was hoping to do some more scrounging. But I won't in the rain. I'll cut...
Indeed it does. No spare tire, but it can suck.
Cut and loaded this morning. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Reverse angle view. [ATTACH] All unloaded in my temp area [ATTACH] The rounds to the left,...
This poor neglected thread needs some love. My newish minivan passed the wooding test this morning, with some black locust. [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 37⁰/57⁰ clear I'll be scrounging some roadside blowovers. Black locust. Probably an afternoon nap....
It's been a bit since I last went roadside scrounging. I think I'm ready to hit it tomorrow morning. Everything except 2 saws and a milk crate...
Looking good!
Good morning, members. After 3 days of late spring temps and sun, showers today. 44⁰/55⁰ I'll run a few errands this morning. We'll be...