Well, I haven't seen any of them but there is the "Saw" movie franchise. No idea how a saw(s) are used in it.
[MEDIA]
Down here in the temperate zone, the forecast is for 2+ inches of rain, with gusty winds.
Good morning, members. I didn't get a hospital phone call overnight. No news is good news. Had quite a scare yesterday when dad became...
Useless rodent.
Thanks! My mom caught the stomach bug last weekend. Dad's turn, it seems. They are still running tests. ***EDIT - Turns out to be a bowel...
I'm now here at the local hospital, with my dad. He appears fine. Dehydration is the early favorite.
Not much hinge wood in those hollow burned trees.
Happy Easter morning, members. He has indeed risen. So-so day ahead. Showers pre-dawn. 43⁰/57⁰ overcast. There's a stomach bug going around...
Yessah!
Whatcha gonna use them for?
Heartwood!
Ok... then a comealong and rope. :yes: Would save from long walks, maybe. Like here, we're looking for things to dry out....alot!
More snow/mix coming in a few days, eh?
Time for a winch on the golf cart? If that's your preferred way to get about, then equip it for potential needs.
Good morning, members. It's not raining!! Windy, but dry. 35⁰/54⁰ A bright moon is shining. I need to bring some wood to the deck rack. With...
Good morning, members. Day 3 of rain. 39⁰/48⁰ The rain should lighten up this afternoon. I have the 2nd of 2 root canals this morning. Fun...
Bummer, dude.
It is, thanks. No real discomfort. The bandage stays on for another week. Then the stitches come out.
Maybe Joe would let you stack them at his place. He gets some as the logs get cut. jo191145 - sorry for volunteering you. Just a thought....