Both sans bars but full of fuel and oil. Old version... [ATTACH] Later version... [ATTACH]
To get back on topic... buZZsaw BRAD What is the date on your saw? Later models were significantly lighter than the early versions.
Nice T.Jeff Veal Do you have to be street legal down there to ride the roads? Our lame state has made it very costly to make them legal to ride...
We have had many big three pickup trucks of all sizes. This truck fits our needs perfectly at this stage of our life. They aren't traditionally...
When I did turkeys and chickens I injected them with Zatarains Creole butter, Cajun intector marinade. They were very juicy and delicious but not...
Is that the best you can do? :loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
I got to the point where I only cooked pizza, whole turkey or chicken and salmon on my treager. Everything else was a let down going from a weber...
I "suffered" with a treager pellet oven for 14 years and recently went back to charcoal / wood. No comparison in flavor. There are semi automatic...
I had one until you stopped asking to buy my 241. I removed it quite some time ago. Lol.
Yes.
Exactly. Kevin has done 4 for me.
Oh I know it was and so was mine. Lol
Idk about all that. Apparently the banter I was involved in is a trigger so I won't tell you you should send your 241 to Northern Michigan for...
Dealer shoud have them single or in a kit with a new solenoid.
Its a first gen. They all were that were sold here. It should have a black solenoid if it's original. If its green or white its been replaced.
buZZsaw BRAD Do yourself a favor and get a new orange Stihl fuel filter in that saw before it gets a clogged up solenoid for the Mtronic carb....
There wouldn't have been any banter on my part had someone not bothered me weekly trying to buy my 241 for months on end. Congratulation on...
Driving a stick shift must be impossible too...:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
Supposedly the Milwaukee is commercial rated. My buddy likes his. He has the trimmer and pole saw attachment.