I wouldn't keep it if you gave it to me. It has now surpassed the Pontiac Aztec as the ugliest vehicle ever produced.
I have a Makita built Makita saw and a dolmar built Makita saw that use one nut as well. They are similar physically sized saws. Neither of them...
Thank you. :thumbs::D
[ATTACH]
I believe the only professional grade saw left, in the 40-45cc class, is the 543xp. State side that is.
I think Kevin said it best when someone here asked the difference in performance between his 241 and 346 builds. He said the 241 is like a vega...
You making yersef some earrings? :rofl: :lol:
They were sold here from 2015-2018. The consensus as to why they stopped selling them in north America is because most users grvitate to 50cc and...
201 uses the same bar. No need to play with the drum on a stock saw.
Must be nice. They even make you put an emergency brake on them here.
The rear handle. The foot hold area.
One million dollars. :thumbs::rofl: :lol:And the banter continues.
They are too. Through the magic of biology they change lots of plants into real food. :thumbs:
I wasn't there. I joined here in 2021. Previous to that I had only been to Kevin and Custers gtg.
He wasn't porting anymore by the time I got into saws. I haven't seen him post on any saw forum I've been on since joining. That was 2019 for...
Not sure if any of you have heard of a former, well known saw builder named Brad Snelling. He sold his personal 261 after he bought a new 241 and...
I 100% agree with this and its the reason all my saws are small and light. That was the one of the reasons for selling the second 241. Its closer...
The light harted back and forth is one of the things I like about this site.
You guys are big meanies. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
No pink in that one. That's how my wife likes her burgers.