Of course they will... dirty litte sum...
So they won't chew treated?
I buy my batteries from a Milwaukee dealer or home depot.
I've ran them longer than that without issue.
Interesting. I've had this up two weeks. It was hanging under the deck roof in the shade. Nothing. I hung it outside the roof in the sun...
Wolf spiders trespassing in the garage don't like it either. Lol
Thats what I did to the couple I've seen each season last two summers.
This dude primed it himself. I made one fir my buddy a few years ago. They filled the jar. They were trying to eat the lean-to off his pole barn....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I totally get it. Lol
Yes. And have Kevin port it. They are nuts.
Its not between a 241 and a 261 by the way it sounds when explained to me. Some saws, no matter the brand, lend themselves to higher gains based...
Don't you need a 70cc saw and 28" bar to cut stuff like that? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You should. Then get the 241 and 400 ported.
Thats how I feel tonight. Lol
I believe they are wrapped as paint won't stick to stainless steel very well.
This isn’t me harassing you... Sell some of the saws you don't use and get that 241 ported. Kevin gets around 45% gains out of them. Almost...
How much does that weigh? I might need a smaller saw one day...:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Lol. Yep I forgot about the delorean
From some vids I've seen it looks to have similar quality control too. Lol