Kevin ported a pole saw last year.
That sounds like me. Lol
I like it. I'm glad I've come to my senses. 178# in stock. Lol. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I get covered head to toe if I get it on me. But, I have Mast cell activation syndrome so I get any reaction much worse than most people.
See above. :handshake: Lol.
I think it was this place but it is probably a similar product to the pills. This is a solution not pills. Poison Ivy Prevention
No. This was a liquid you drink once a year in the spring, if I recall, and you are immune through the season.
Sorry RCBS, I missed your reply. I agree with Ryan and your coworker. They were / are great saws. So were homelite saws until deere ruined them.
Amen brother. :handshake:
There is a compounding pharmacy out west that makes a serum to take each spring that stops poison ivy reactions. I saw it in a farm show magazine...
If I had one on my Kubota I'd keep the road sides mowed just for fun. Lol
Exactly.
Id rather hang out with friends that are family vs the actual blood relatives. Lol
The sibling showed up. [ATTACH] https://photos.app.goo.gl/ez3ygeSMDZhCaThj6 Wraslin match live in above link. Lol
I'll add them to my prayer list.
Full on sleeping. [ATTACH]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/AihznYBiNYP3vqmz9 Snappy response without the bar and chain.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
He ain't wrong bud.
I'll give him $200 for his 241.:handshake: