Under that video I posted is a link to the website that sells them.
That's what I was thinking.
I believe its the one I posted.
[MEDIA] A2 designs
Good deal bud.
Gates make great belts.
6
I got it now.
I get the washing machine...
POULAN 3400 CHAINSAW - farm & garden - by owner - sale - craigslist This is in good shape.
If you have a blains farm and fleet around you its on sale. Buy one 17.6 pound bag fir $12.99, get the second one 1/2 off. Oak brickets.
Makes sense. They are very similar saws.
I just looked it up again and found this... John D was correct. It was a 306A with a 245A cover. Poulan 245A Chainsaw
I prefer the square look of the first gen and the updated first gen. Or maybe they called it the second gen once it got the face-lift. It looks...
I had an 84, 2wd, manual 2.0. An 86 2wd, manual 2.3, and a 93, 2wd, manual 3.0.
I had three rangers over the years. I like them.
Could be intentional.
Actually is wasn't a 306. It was a 245A. I did have a 306 though. I sold it to a guy in Wisconsin.
That tote is a dog food tote. Sealed to keep bugs and moisture out. Its on wheels and hold a whole 18 pound bag of kingsford.
I'm the only one eating most of it. Lol