Wtf dood....lol. I looked it up. Nope.
I have way less than before FHC. Quality over quantity is my stance now days. Ive had over 100 saws and as many as 28 at the same time. :loco:...
Sew Wild flower seeds...let nature take its course. Lol
Glad you guys are having fun.
We have 20 acres but I can do most grass / weed cutting with a mower. Thank God. Lol
Well, I decided to turn the Treager back into the pellet fired oven it came as so we have an outdoor oven to bake in during the heat of summer....
My decision for going with the stihl was only because of weight and the telescopic shaft so my wife could use it if need be. I also didn't want a...
I hate trimming. I normally do it monthly at most. With this unit I do it every mow. Mainly because, for whatever reason, it doesn't...
I sold my Stihl FS45 gas unit after buying this. I had won that at my local online auction for $6 and it came with a new hippa carb in a box. Ran...
We got it for $179.99 plus tax with the AK 20 battery and charger. It's not a cut hay for your horses trimmer, Ohio, lol, but its perfect for...
I bought this new a month or two ago. Stihl had a $50 off sale. I opted for the next larger battery. If you are just doing regular maintenance...
Same here.
I know dudes think they loose their man card for using a decomp but, if nothing else, it is easier on the pull start mechanism to use it wether...
Thats crazy talk. Need a new bar every 4 loops too? :rofl: :lol: I run them until its almost worn through as long as the chain isn't skipping.
I concur. That was the worst part.
My Kubota B1550 was a pain too.
A fella on here ports chainsaws. He has giant fingers like sausages. So, his saw builds get the extra sausages treatment. His avatar has the...
Nice. Need to protect the extra sausage.
I do. I'm paying filor some of it now. Lol
I agree. If I was buying a new 50cc saw, it would be a 4910 / 501P, then it would get the sausage.