Ahhhhh man, beautiful bogydave, just beautiful!:thumbs:
White Oak :whistle:
:headbang:Brought the new 660 home yesterday and the wind was kicking at 20 to 30mph, too strong for me to drop tree and today it's raining!:headbang:
So I goes back to the Stihl dealer and I says: "Why you don't tells me da 661 is out?" He say" "I didn't know it was but I'll checks on it fur...
Just couldn't hold off any longer, the voices were driving me mad I tell you, MAD:hair:
:tree:Christmas is coming early to my house this year. I ordered an MS 660 with a 25" bar today. Man dat's gonna be one mean tree eatin' machine!...
Roger that! Here are a few.....
Thanks Griz!!
Many of you know me as "Ralphie Boy" from other places. Right now I've about 14 cord split and stacked. A lot of red oak, white oak, white and...
It's my first day here. Most folks know by my handle "Ralphie Boy" so how do I change my name to show that handle?