Not my pic [IMG]
[IMG]
I know summa y'all remember... [IMG]
:eek: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Its strawberry season... [IMG]
Can't decide if this is just funny, brilliant, or both?! [IMG]
Meh, mag burns better wet anyways...;)
Good deal...just FYI, it must be cheaper to buy a new one and just swap out the motors, because I see people selling new roof fans, sans motor, on...
If you can still get that deal...the flyer I saw wasn't real clear about if this deal ended fathers day, or end of June...
I would have guess that you heated with magnesium! :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
I moved a carport (woodshed) like that...trailer was "in" the shed
I wish our place was toward the back of the property...but driveways and longer power lines are not cheap, so I suppose that explains that...
I bag by weight...30# each, of very dry firewood...usually in the 15-17% range MC, get $8 each, 3 for $20...that's a fair amount of campfire wood...
Yes there are...seems a lil overkill for what, a 720?
Yeah I was eyeballing the pic for evidence of photoshop...I thought tires should look squattier
We have a cape cod with upstairs as one big open bedroom...I addressed the heating/cooling issues up there like this...1st was to insulate the...