X2!
I just would not have expected that much of an increase in milage on an empty class 8 truck, from just trailer aerodynamics...I would expect it to...
So it's mainly aerodynamics?! Wow, and sheesh!
I'm sure there is at least some random testing of gasoline...what egg is saying is that the JASO rating means nothing, other than they paid for a...
Nice build...what's the weight on that? My only reservation would be the one that probably stops any OEM from making one...the quad is maxed out...
Why that much difference in fuel mileage between trailers?
Also, keep in mind that running a new chain on an old worn sprocket, or vise versa, new sprocket with and old stretched out chain, will destroy...
Exactly. And second using an inverter style genny...very fuel efficient (especially at partial load) and much quieter
The lighter wood was cut with a saw...the darker wood split when the tree fell...just looks different with the way the light reflects off it
X3
Hit their nest with an open cab SS or tractor and you'll have a bad day for sure!
Yeah that's where I differ with some, the new stuff is more efficient, but what you gain there you lose on the back end with shorter life...and...
Man, there have been fireworks going off almost every night for the past week here...TONS last night! Our local show in town is Saturday...
[IMG]
I hear you guys talk about this long lasting cherry heartwood, but never seen any...center of the tree goes first IME
I'm sure the ants have moved in by now...might still be good firewood, but not as good as it was...cherry left lay goes bad quickly
That probably wouldn't work out so well now...with the square plastic coffee cans...
I miss old school big ole seeded melons...so much better than todays "seedless" hybrids! And when they crack like this one, you know they gonna be...