Fire Flake violated that very rule at lunch today… put it right in the sink!!!
Only if you purchased those pieces and intended to add them to you rows of splits. :bug: :D
I think y’all meant to post in this thread… Random Obs
:whistle:
Typically shows up as a link on my phone.
Will that still require sealing, Scotty?
I don’t know if Pallet Pete uses one, but there are pneumatic “denailing” guns available for the task… basically a nail gun that has an excessive...
Niiiice!!! :thumbs:
Welcome aboard FellingFundis :handshake: Great pics and intro! :salute: … and more!!!:yes:
OFR, I pulled the YT code from your (the “shorts”) link and embedded it in your post.
That makes sense. Thanks for shedding light on the build intent. :salute:
Not for me.
Agreed… to fit in with the other members already producing and/or experimenting with similar projects.
Cat looks good for a ‘71 model… :D
Gotta give credit where credit’s due… right? :salute:
Nice score buZZsaw BRAD :salute: Are you building a second story wood shed? :sherlock:
Not intending to derail, but which Ooni do you have? Sorry if I missed you posting it before Skier76.
Welcome ADB :handshake: Fine looking work and FHC level generosity right out of the gate- your first thread and it is obvious that you represent...
Great score Cash Larue and excellent help!:thumbs: Fantastic memories. :ithappened::thumbs: Love his shirt… like a reptilian chainsaw! :D
Surely you jest.