Nah… they don’t arrest for petty larceny in most places anymore… oh wait! Depends where! :zip: :whistle: PS- I didn’t read the piece. :salute:
What if he likes “Brad form”…..?
FIFY :rofl: :lol:
Me too… this is what they look like as a moth- never knew it! [ATTACH]
:handshake: :hair: :startled: :D
Great write up rainking63 :salute: You’re maniacy yesterday turned into a good laugh for me this morning. :D :handshake:
I was gonna say… if cherry has gotten to that point and been off the ground, it’s gooder to go. :handshake:
Thought about “offering/asking” the same thing… :D
Fan-damm-tastic! :rootintootin:
If you had some friends like Horkn you could have 2 machines and not have to ferry the one back and forth. :D
Gotcha. I kinda recall that… :handshake:
Looking gooder! Tell me again how you start with 4’ splits?
X2! Have a great birthday Greenstick :handshake:
The Wood Wolverine - can you show bjkats some of your noodling pics in case he’s not familiar with the technique? I had to stop a buddy from...
A cutie for sure! You and Momma Rickyblazin have been blessed, no doubt!
How about just less friction/drag? Makes sense to me.
I’ll say it again… dead, down, barkless, and aged (semi petrified) it’s pretty much unbeatable. Fresh(er) cut/felled, bark on… yep, I agree with...
:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
So that was a mere 3 years before you went to the drive-in in ‘78…?:whistle: Got it. :rofl: :lol:
Spot on Brenndy. :salute: