Been there...done that....recently.
You're 5 degrees cooler than we are. Things are upside-down everywhere.
Good morning, members. Yet another foggy, misty day. 40⁰/46⁰. Rainy days and Fridays always get me down.:cool: We'll be heading across town...
Even the mushrooms are waving white flags.
Annually, we are ~15 inche's of rain over average, and 2023 isn't over yet.
I most always cover once wood is split. Anything else does not compute.
Nice score! I use my fiskars pickeroon lots. Rolling rounds, unloading pickups. Some use it to carry rounds, driving the tip into a cut end....
I had the same thought as I was reading the thread. Like this edge [ATTACH]
Good rainy morning, members. Rain all day. 43⁰/50⁰ Indoor day. Maybe venture out later this afternoon. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. 39⁰/49⁰ I'd like for it to be cooler. Rain starting later this afternoon and doesn't fully stop...
Nothing....yet. A gift card to TSC counts! :yes:
Good morning, members. Thick fog outside. Some black ice on the deck. 33⁰/50⁰ A this-n-that day. Running an errand or two. Be safe Be...
Oh no... not another survey!! :rofl: :lol:
It's been warm here as well. I asked to a friend the other other day, which power tool would be used next - snowblower or lawnmower?
It's starting out pretty well![ATTACH]