Lose weight. Period
Nicely handled!
Happy 2024 New Years
We're on a bit of a hill, which affords decent drainage. Makes it a challenge to level racks in the woodyard. I hope your area will get a chance...
With the warm temps and rainy year, I'm guessing that lower bird activity could be due to lots of berries and other food is still available. I...
I don't have any hickory in my woodyard. There's a few healthy hickory trees growing nearby, but I won't cut them down. Now, if they died off...
No worries about losing out on BL? :bug: The mania has subsided a bit, eh?
At the end of each month of the heating season, I update my calendar with the wood use for the month, by rack. Each rack is 1/3 cord. At the end...
It wasn't rainy and the ground was firm enough to move wood to the house. Doing so, I emptied a rack of a red maple, ash, and apple. It was...
Happy New Year to all members. I hope it's a healthy new year for all!! [ATTACH] Gratuitous woodyard shot. :thumbs: [ATTACH]
Nothing strange outside here. But, I'm still inside.:cool:
Good morning, members. A seasonal day ahead. 33⁰/39⁰ dry. Sun/clouds I hope to spend some time outdoors this morning. Cleanup here n...
Welcome to FHC! I have no experience with an insert, but I'm sure someone will chime in to help.
I'ma thinking that T.Jeff Veal is thoughlly enjoying the football game. His Dawgs are ahead 49-3 halfway through the 3rd qtr.
I'll be watching the game even if it means I have to listen to that stoopid FSU chant and chop.
A brightly glowing thingy in the sky!! I remember when we'd see that.
Needs to be brined first.
[ATTACH]
Amen! We should start drying out starting tomorrow.
Good morning, members. A little better today. High overcast 40⁰/45⁰ showers I'd like to go for a walk this morning. Football later this...