My neck of the woods!
I keep walking through the areas I'll need to snowblow, removing anything that would cause any anger issues. I'll also fire up the snowblowers...
We have a plug in Troybilt snow thrower. It's mostly used for backup. You're right, it does fine for what it's designed for.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but I keep getting my feet wet. [ATTACH] I guess I'll keep trying. :cool:
Could be the snowblower. I started it yesterday. I'll probably do that again before weekend.
Good morning, members. Another nice day. 28⁰/43⁰ sunny some high overcast dry This-n-that kind of day. Some prep for 3inches plus of snow...
More activity, smaller portions and less snacking. I hope my will power is up to it.
If my x27 fails to split a round, it's time to noodle or wedge n'sledge
I have one like that that I'm going to toss. Hotplate still works but non-stick is all scratched and releasing,
A potential nor'easter is being forecasted for this Sunday, for northeast US. Track of low pressure not known, at this time.
What do you use to melt the wax?
Good morning, members. Sunny day ahead. 22⁰/40⁰ I'll want to bring some black locust to the house. Winter temps are here. I'll do some...
A fun couple of days. That's a fine way to spend outdoors with nice weather.
It was sirloin tips on the grill today. Store bought with teriyaki marinade. [ATTACH] They're done. They sat off the fire for for a few...
You can sleep well tonight.
How do you have that box secured to the building?
Can you say growler? I get mine refilled a few times a year with the Blond ale.
I noticed there's snow potential in the forecast. Sunday. But, the timing and what where will oscillate.
Good New Year morning, members. I woke up breathing in the new year! Decent day ahead. 33⁰/40⁰ dry I didn't stay up for the click of the...
I've been there. In Hyannis. It's a simple self-guided tour behind glass panels of the operation. You can see potatoes sliding into the deep...