~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "MikeInMa, post: 1512668, member: 4025"]Acquire ingredients for milk sandwiches. Check! Verify rocksalt on...
Dem fellas can take on any job!
Winter storm Ember isnt stormy enough to deploy Jim Cantore anywhere. [ATTACH]
How about a couple of pictures of your hearth and surrounding area?
6 -12 inches forecasted for here. Shouldn't be a big deal. Cleanup might begin mid-afternoon, Sunday.
Good morning, members. A decent day to finish storm prep. 27⁰/ 36⁰ Overcast The snow should start when the puck drops in tonight's Bruins...
[ATTACH]
X2
Hot chocolate powder should be a fine substitute. :whistle:
Acquire ingredients for milk sandwiches. Check! Verify rocksalt on hand. Check! Tomorrow Double check oil in snowblowers. Add gas to...
We're currently in the 6 - 12 inch zone.
Good morning, members. An ok day ahead. 20⁰/33⁰ bright crescent moon out now. Sunny day. Winter here as well, theburtman. Cold Temps have...
You'll have alot of weight to lift, unless you can somehow get some of the weight in front of the wheel.
A little at a time all adds up! Nice score
This weekend's weather moving over the US east coast, is being brought to you by winter storm Ember. And here I thought it was a glowing coal. :cool:
Get a bucket that'll cover the important areas of your splitter. It avoids any puddleing and eventual seepage. [ATTACH]
Seriously?? Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Stanley Cups Are Causing Chaos At Target I don't get it. :headbang:
Good morning, members. An ok day here. 34⁰/40⁰ mostly overcast. Maybe a few flurries. A few items to deals with ahead of our 1st real snow...
It "shouldn't" have much of an impact here. A good practice run of machine and user.
I get rock salt/sand mix from our local town DPW barn. I have some leftover from last year. I need to drag it out and see if it's still...