Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. Upper teens/Mid-30's Another storm hits later this afternoon. 2-3 inches of rain with gusty...
This works well for me. [ATTACH]
It was "grab and throw snowball snow"
Took a few pics while I was out moving snow. Coming back from the bottom of the driveway.[ATTACH] Small cedar tree bearing weight. [ATTACH]...
We're fine. Snow management today is priority 1! I have a few hours of moving snow out of the way. We got ~9inches of snow. Half of that was...
You can always switch back to your current bank after any time commitment there might be with the new bank. Leave some $'s in your current...
Good morning, members. No too bad outside. 28⁰/38⁰ overcast, some sun. Snow management is number one today. 2-3 inches of rain forecasted...
It's easier than you think. After years of doing it, it just feels right. And as I stated, everybody's situation is different.
I should have mentioned that we charge as much as we can, to take advantage of whatever CC rewards that can be had. Whatever is on the monthly...
Everyone's situation is different. We've been fortunate to save, save, and save some more. Carry no debt. We were able to max out 401k plans...
A White Christmas is rare here.
You and I have differing ideas of what a wood stack is. :handshake:
Well, I took a few this morning [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Looking across the yard. EWP branches hanging low [ATTACH] A picture from this morning,...
The tree gets taken down today It was nice to enjoy it lit, with the fresh snowfall, even if for only a few hours [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Snowing here. 3-4 inches of heavy snow. 32⁰/36⁰ Should be snowing lightly until late afternoon. The Christmas tree...
The snow started falling here, 9pm last night. Looks like 3-4 inches of snow so far. Nothing light and fluffy. Heavy and wet snow. Grab...
Bummer you hit metal. Lots there.
For Wednesday, I'm seeing 2-3 inches of rain here.
Good pre-storm activity!
Bummer, dude. Tough post to like. I hope you have a backup. Or, an in at the power shop.