So sorry to hear it, wildwest
I suppose snapping a Fiskars X27 is in line as well. :whistle:
Have you tried spaying the blade with WD40 or silicon? I've heard both products work. I've never tried either, however.
Good morning, members. The forecast is for temps to be above freezing today. 16⁰/38⁰ It'll be nice to see some ice melt away. It's been below...
From the net.. [ATTACH]
It might be. I think I see some blue on the back. Orange-ish breast.
These things usually come down to injuries and bench depth.
And the male bluebird stayed long enough for a picture. [ATTACH]
Just another example of the crazy times we're in. Sad
Here's a downy woodpecker. The smallest that we get. Not sure if there's any smaller. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Then a cardinal came in. Picture...
A female bluebird stayed long enough for a picture. [ATTACH] We've had multiple bluebirds visiting the suet feeder every day for over a week....
Good morning, members. Cold morning here. 11⁰/26⁰ some sun. We got a thick dusting of snow, late yesterday. Nothing that'll be a problem,...
Good morning, members. Chilly day. 13⁰/19⁰ overcast Indoor day stuff. Bruins hockey tonight. Be safe Be healthy
As always...... [ATTACH]
Thanks for the pics! Sirchopsalot might benefit from the pics of the DIY wood mover.
Good morning, members. Overcast day. Snow flurries later. 21⁰/28⁰ My schedule is wide open today. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. We're in a stretch of winter days. 15⁰/30⁰. Sunny with clouds moving in. I'll definitely be bringing wood to the...
Yet Another Funny Picture Thread (3rd attempt)
Good morning, members. Winter is here. 17⁰/27⁰. sunny There's an inch of frozen slush......everywhere. I'll be spreading rocksalt then...
Must smell like Christmas in that area. Glad you're back online!