Lagunitas: Little Sumpin' Sumpin Ale, Un-Limited Release. 64.20 I.B.U, 7.5% A.B.V. As Ferris Bueller once said "If you have the means, I...
Keep me in the loop. I'm at zip code one seven zero seven eight. Near Hershey, Harrisburg, Lebanon.
Quick calculations, road trip to factory = 14 hours on the road and at least 50 gal of gas in my Silverado. Hmm... I think I would have to be...
Thanks. Definitely in the phase of expanding my horizons right now.
Oh, I can definitely wait. As said, it would be our 3rd heating source and I only have about 1/2 cord of dry wood and 1/2 cord of fresh splits...
Got the gift today. I immediately picked it out from the several other boxes that came today by the ultra-manly wrapping job:dex:. Three-times...
Just started looking for a small woodburner for supplemental heat for our single story ranch. We already have an oil furnace and propane...
Great feedback. Thanks. I was just in the showroom looking at some other stuff and noticed these. They looked awesome. Wife and I both like to...
My local place sells these. Any feedback would be appreciated.
So, I'm starting our search for wood stove. I've got 1-2 yrs, if I need it. since fuel oil is at record lows so far this winter. FWIW, she and I...
Congrats!!!!!
Osprey? Sounds great. Spent slot of time fishing and hiking in the Manistee ND back when I lived in MI
Great taste! JLH rules.
I'm burning oil in my furnace, propane in my fireplace and electricity for hot water (all put in by the previous builder/owner). I only burn wood...
Yeah, like that.
I know that this is the saw that everyone loves to hate (=Husq 338XPT), but, I got mine for a decent price and it has been nothing but a joy to...
One last warning for weekend warriors like me... I originally said that I didn't see any signs of rot on the tree and that the crown looked...
Actually, she really surprised me. She's going through the change of life and keeps the thermostat at 56*F all year long due to hot flashes:( If...
Any good ideas for building a covered firewood storage structure. I just leave my stack out uncovered right now, and it our wet and humid...
Thanks guys. She's super awesome. :D 1 sane sister and she's spoken for and he's retired 82nd Airborne, so he has guns and knows how to use...