I like the transfer box. Our local electrician set us up with a backfeed system, run through a subpanel in our barn (metal and concrete), about...
:thumbs: Same thing here too
Hope you like the cigars. Our local shop had everything but Agusto Reyes. I asked the owner to pick something similar. Yes theSS is cool. My...
Thanks for the feedback. Good to know. Side door may be an issue.
So, I'm sure that all of this has been beaten to death, but, I'm having a good time learning about wood stoves. I would be interested in real...
Saw seems very high quality. Japanese style pull blade made in Japan. Haven't gotten to put it to use yet. As I said, it will get a ton of use...
Yes, very cool. Will definitely get use. Thanks again.
Super great job SS!!! Thank you very much. Here's the "hard" goods. I got a bunch of delicious food, too, but me and the wife ate most of it...
Good, real life experience. Thanks for sharing.
Petaluma, CA http://lagunitas.com/
Going old school I see. Kind of reminds me of this: [MEDIA]
Meh! The cost of a MS461 is quickly used up when buying girly stuff for the wife. Shouldn't have any problem spending that much on her in short...
I'll be getting up at "the crack of noon" tomorrow. I don't have children, so I can live a relatively selfish life. Just the fact....
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best big (but not too big) saw, without being overly technical, saw on the market. You absolutely can't go...
Your WIFE and PARENTS clearly love you! How long until you can get that mofo ported and unleash it's full potential. Seriously, my 461 was...
Here is the "EXTREME" of sus vide cooking. The host uses hot springs at various temps. to cook meat, fish and vegi's in volcanic heated springs...
Have you ever tried "sous-vide"? This is putting the meat in a vacuum bag and heating it throughout, then, taking it out of the bag and searing...
Sweet! That looks delicious. I'm thinking of transitioning from store bought charcoal to home grown firewood. Pellets are sort of in-between.
My Christmas treat to myself. This stuff is "Heavy Duty" beer. Definitely for special occasions. P.S. Had some Lagunitas on the Laguna north of...
Thanks.