:grizz::popcorn::campfire::popcorn::campfire::campfire::axe::campfire::grizz::dancer: :dancer::campfire::dennis:
I've got some ash and maple and cherry in the works... :) Whole bunch of oak in the long term queue too. Lookin' forward to it.
Last night our oil furnace failed again for the third time in as many months. Propane fireplace and electric space heaters got us through a...
I grew up in Mich. You can really learn alot on short icy slopes. Many Mich skiers go out west and kick the spoiled westerners butts.
Sell it and get a creamsicle saw. Inboard clutch. LOL ;-)
Right on my brotha' Welcome to the FWHC.
Today, my stock MS 361 is my favorite "one saw plan" but that's partly because my MS 261cm is currently in the mail to be ported! I reserve the...
Pork and Kraut. Traditional NYE fare in Central PA. Delicious.
Gotta love the young, strong, bucks!
O.K. I'm going to vote for myself. I had a 28" dbh white oak tip over last spring and it took down a decent sized but already standing dead red...
There are several companies that sell the vertical Euro style stoves that are really great looking, and they all seem to have about 0.75-1 cu. ft....
I wouldn't worry about an Italian diesel. Ever been to Europe? Way more diesels than gassers for all cars. European car makers definitely know...
Cool. Right near by.
I love my stock 361, too. Just seem right for me. Not saying it's my fave, just saying it's a great saw for me.
Agree on both accounts.
Yeah, I like that answer. I like the idea of thinking about what I'm doing, instead of just doing for the sake of doing.
Thanks for the honest real world comparison. Always better than just rehashing the companies advertisement propaganda. I will have to give it a...
I recently visited another show room, extremely helpful people. They actually had a Hearthstone and a Blaze King running for demo and a huge...
I'm no expert, but I can agree with you that even in stock form, that saw does serious work. No replacement for displacement...
I have to agree with you. Will be looking to upgrade. Thanks for the reminder. It's been on the honey do list for a while now.