For long distance targets, I shoot a Hoyt Alpha elite at about 50#, CBE sight with 4-8x lens, 36" front and 15" rear B stinger stabilizers,...
Gasoline prices are essentially irrelevant to us these days. Wife and I now drive diesels for our every day cars. She drives a Jetta Sportwagen...
I don't own anything but archery, but I have shot targets to 100yds with 8x scope. It's surprisingly accurate. That said, my buddy just picked...
Been there, done that.:eek: :doh: Local Stihl dealer bailed me out of that predicament and gave me some plastic piston stops. Good guy. Didn't...
Perfect post. 361/362 is a great saw that can handle occasional use in really big eastern hardwood. If you are regularly using 25+" bar, then the...
Thanks for posting the bad ones. We all can learn from each others "mistakes." Not that thos w as a mistake. Tree down safely is a win.
43* outside. Still burning oil in the furnace, shopping around for a stove and CSSing firewood for when the stove is finally installed.
South Texas skinny water fly fishing.:thumbs: [IMG] If you are ever in the area, look up Capt'n Eric Glass http://www.captainericglass.com/ or...
I got out and threw some wood around early today while the precip. was mostly still solid. Supposed to be 60 and ranking tomorrow. Yuck
Still working our way through the New Year's sauerkraut. Let's just say we have the ceiling fan in the bedroom on high...
Anyone have a good source for grinding square chains. Can't find anyone local.
1) my wife is the perfect combo of mostly tomboy (4 older brothers) and able to do any mild household fixin' up projects up to and including...
Totally agree with you! If your "local" dealer isn't offering a discounted price and/or some "value added service," then, obviously, the internet...
Liking to see how many are supporting their local dealers. I do everything in my power to support local dealers. In the end, it pays off for me,...
Mostly local dealer. "Buy two, get one free" usually lasts me for several years. After that, I'm not sure. I would like to hear about any other...
My favorite part too! Simply amazing.
[MEDIA] Always humbling when I see the duck P. videos. This guy really "went off the grid." Amazing skills! Always a great reminder of how...
Supposed to be raining and almost 60 tomorrow. Typical erratic mid-Atlantic winter weather. A few years ago it was 75F on New Years Day, so we...
Freezing rain an ice pellets here, disgusting.