I'd go with the Ashford, just because I like the looks better:D
I. You've got that right!
Sounds like a great deal. Metal case is so much better than plastic for high usage/long term durability.
The decision on the stove is the good news. Now for the chimney I've got about 5+ feet 0f double wall pipe, 12-18" through the roof and about 8...
I'm not so good with Husq #'s. I thought the 455 Rancher was the Husq equivalent to the MS291 Farm Boss, i.e. plastic clamshell 55cc saw Either...
Wife was very helpful! She said let's get the simpler stove that tucks in closer to the wall, but go ahead and get the bigger firebox and side...
Will do. Not planning to burn this heating season, so final install will be this summer. Thanks to everyone who helped us out!
S0, let me summarize all the above posts regarding first and single firewood saw: Husq 455, 555, 550 or Jred equiv., Stihl 261cm. Echo and...
I feel for you brother! It's so hard to find real adult shoes/boots in sized smaller than 8. I usually just buy standard size 8D which is "close...
HEARTHSTONE HERITAGE Took the wife to another showroom. She liked the Heritage the best. It's a little bigger than the Jotul Castine and...
Keen??? I didn't know they made work boots. Always thought of them as making sandles and light outdoor/hikers. I like them because they...
Great, thanks for the info. Yes, we are looking at several. Top contenders right now are: Jotul F400 Castine, Hearthstone Castlleton and BK...
1500, one floor, open
1) Anybody know the MSRP of these, matte black with front and bottom heat shields? 2) What size is the firebox (compared to Hearthstone...
As I said, I bought the 2260 King Toe water proofs. Seem very comfortable. Won't be an every day shoe, so I'm expecting close to lifetime wear....
Fatigue is exactly why I went out and got a lighter pair of protective boots. Went to the local Red Wing dealer and spent a bunch of time with...
Their website is very up front about country of origin for each model. Props for not hiding it.
I emailed never heard back.
Anyone have suggestions? I've been wearing Redwing 9" logger/linesman for the last 7 yrs. They are still holding up, but they way a ton and...
:loco: :crazy: