Thanks
Problems with pics, but dropped and bucked a 15" DBH black birch today. I have 2 smaller ones to drop this weekend. Anyone know how this stuff...
Read the literature on Forrest blade website. They take cutting wood very seriously. They recommend blade all the way up for best cut. Wood...
Nice scores.
"When I ripped the oak board for the edging, the side against the fence got a lot of burn marks on it - but it's perfectly smooth" The side...
Most likely rip fence is out of alignment. It should be about 1/32-1/64" more open at the outfeed end of the table than the infeed. Also, for...
Cherry.
Just joking around. Sort of. I really appreciate the simplicity and quality of the Stihl design. As you know, you can completely strip and...
:cool: Glad to see a sense of humor around here.:thumbs:
Replace all screws with T-27 torx (like a proper Stihl). Thereafter, if you need it, Blue Loctite works great.
Stock 361 is awesome. Can't imagine this one at this price. Blows my mind.
Unlimited coil is just easier to tune ( I need all the help I can get in that arena). Should not affect performance in the cut as far as I know....
MS461 coil is definitely limited. I think at 13,500 but not exactly sure. When I got mine ported, I also got an unlimited 460 coil to allow it...
The best! Can't wait till the days get longer and I can get home before dark.
I picked one up last Spring. Admittedly, still don't have a whole ton of hours on it. However, in stock form, it is very fun to operate. I was...
Did you ever get around to retreating after porting? My MS261 currently set up .325/7pin will be coming home soon with some extra bananas.
As an Ann Arbor native and 4 year varsity letterman at Michigan, I really want to root for the B1G, but... as Tuneighty said I just can't do it....
Here's our 4 legged creatures. We also have chickens, turkeys and honey bees. [IMG]
I have a bunch of gorgeous 8/4 Cherry. I also have a couple of thick 2"+ white oak and walnut planks, too. I'd be happy to dimension them for...